Wednesday, 16 May 2018

Inspirational Stories –

Fifteen Inspirational Stories – Written by an Aspiring Writer, Written for and In love with his Muse and Savior ‘Un Memento’

CHAPTER 1:     INSPIRATION LASTS:


  INSPIRATION To live with in an idea is to live with out limits of law and nature, to think and form a reality outside the plane of what’s real for the masses and becoming whole within one, for one individual. To find inner peace in chaos. In Short: “To Live In A Fantasy”. Is what the detectives said, How they described what I had been doing there. Seeking trouble on the other hand, and using 4 words to cover and uncover each strand of fate as it moved against me. They knew that I was guilty but not of the murder. They knew I was passing by and had been found in the wrong place and at the wrong time. But the evidence suggested otherwise. My acquaintance with the victim and our apparent fight from a few days ago. Made me seem like a culprit. Enough to suggest that I had a motive. From the moment I was seen up till now. Since that I have been living a mistake. A mistake that only I realized. I was “A Free Man”, I said, when I was being asked to confirm my belongings from 25 years ago. “A Free Man” I added “An Innocent Man”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saviour

Fifteen Inspirational Stories – Written by an Aspiring Writer, Written for and In love with his Muse and Savior ‘Un Momento’  Chapter 8  ...